Welcome to Competitive Play!
Quick Jump to:
- ComPlay Rules
- Reporting Matches
- Experience System
- ComPlay Settings
- Banned Weapons
- Banned Equipment
- Banned Attachments, Proficiencies, and Perks
What is ComPlay? oS members-only competitive league designed to teach high-level competitive playing skills and tactics.
How does it work? All matches played are 4v4 Search and Destroy. Players will compete at competitive level with some friendly competition between other clan members. As always, victory is the key to sucess, with each win you get you will help secure your way to the top of the leaderboard. Best of all, points and scoring are totaled on an individual basis, with each player being awarded XP based upon matches won. The top players each season will advance to the playoffs for a shot at some sweet prizes and oS bragging rights!
Why should I play? Participants earn competitive experience against excellent, quality players, with the chance to build team chemistry. Oh, and free prizes.
Do I have to participate? You’re not required to participate in ComPlay, but it is highly encouraged.
How do I get started? Message an Onslaught Staff member, preferably Revolt about getting your name pinned on the ComPlay Leaderboards. From then on, ask other members about setting up matches and start winning!
What is the gaming settings? Experience points will be given or taken (depending on win) from each individual match. One member of the lobby must report via
- All ComPlay participants must be officially recognized members of oS. (Recruits+)
- To help avoid scheduling issues, there are no official set teams. The in-game “Auto-Balance Team” mechanic must used, this will auto-assign player random teams. .
- Onslaught highly suggests pre-scheduling matches to prevent any immediate conflicts. If you know you have doctors appointment in 15 mins, don’t push it. Map out a convenient time of interrupted play… It will save you, and your partners much grief down the road.
- The skies the limit when it comes to playing matches. Play a few or own the leaderboards by playing non-stop, it’s solely your option and responsibility.
- Player’s who disconnect inadvertantly (i.e, lose connection) mid-match may be re-invited to continue playing.
- The host has a respectable 30 seconds to end the game due to the wrong game settings or other problems. If a player of the match is killed before the 30 second mark, and the host proceeds to end the game then the hosting team forfeits that map.
- Dashboarding is an absolute NO, if you’re caught, pack your bags and say goodbye to the clan. The purpose of ComPlay is to gain valuable competitive experience, so treat the rare losses as a learning tool to be analyzed to eliminate weaknesses, not as an excuse to rage like a 3-year old.
- Contact other members to find the best available times to play for both your teams to meet. Use our built-in social networking intended just for your convenience.
- Need Help? Contact Revolt or Badbeat for further assistance
- As host, you should triple check your settings before starting games.
- It is your job to schedule matches ahead of time and correctly organize who and when you will play. Failure to play all your matches, without a valid reason, will result in you being banned from further seasons of ComPlay.
- Understand and follow all general rules, there is a zero tolerance for members who violate them. This includes dashboarding, no shows, and blatantly disrespecting other members.
- All Matches will be reported via “ComPlay Match Generator App” [download]
- It is the responsibility of the member who set-up the match using the ComPlay Generator to correctly report the winner of each match (as he will have the proper report screen that correlate with maps played). If the recognized member who used the generator to set up the match fails to accurately report, a team forfeit will be recorded, and you run the risk of being eliminated from future ComPlay events. DELIBERATELY REPORTING FALSELY WILL RESULT IN A IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE CLAN. You have been warned.
- Allow a couple of hours for ComPlay Leaderboards to be updated for team standings. All scores are updated manually, so please be patient…we will do the best we can to actively update them.
Game Settings (Universal)
- Spectating: Team Only
- Killcam: Enabled
- Wave Spawn Delay: No
- Force Respawn: Enabled
- Friendly Fire: Enabled
- Hardcore Mode: Disabled
- Killstreaks: Disabled
- Join-In-Progress: Not Allowed
- Round Length: 1.5 Minutes
- Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
- Plant Time: 5 Seconds
- Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
- Round Switch: Every Round
- Silent Plant: No
Game Mode Specific Settings
|Search and Destroy|
||Round Win Limit: 6 Minutes
Leveling up and advancing on the ComPlay Leaderboards is simple. Players with be rewarded Experience (XP) based accordingly on the amounts of wins during competition. Losing or forfeiting matches will deduct Experience from each individual player on the losing team. The more you win, the more XP you gain. The more XP you gain, the higher your rank or level goes. XP is based on a leveled system (similar to CoD’s, with it taking more XP to go from Level 55 to 56 than it does from 5 to 6) to fairly reward wins and punish losses no matter the number of games you have under your belt. Finally, your individual player level helps to accurately calculate how much XP you gain or lose after each match.
All Secondary Launchers